The responsible party for managing all data collected from this website is:
EPI INDUSTRIES FAMILY OF COMPANIES, S.L. (hereinafter, “EPI INDUSTRIES”).
- Carrer dels Xops, Pol. Ind. els Batzacs, 5, CP- 08185 – Lliçà de Vall
- +34 938641111
Personal data from this website’s user will be treated with the following purposes:
- F.1: To make possible the storage, development and management of the business relationship formalized in the request or contract of products and/or services through this website. The information collected with this purpose will be stored throughout the process, and, once said process is finalised, throughout the legally prescribed time period.
- F.2: To reply to any information queries done by the User. The information collected with this purpose will be stored until said query is answered.
- F.3: Data may be transferred to any of the companies of the Group Epi Industries Family of Companies, for business purposes only and to obtain the best commercial response to the customer’s needs. The party in charge of this data is EPISER S.L.U, the company responsible for logistics, IT and economic management within the Epi Industries Family of Companies Group
- F.4: To keep the user informed, including electronic communication, about products, services and news from EPI INDUSTRIES. All data collected for this purpose will be stored until the user retracts their authorization regarding the reception of these communications.
Please check the dedicated box, provided if you agree with these conditions.
The legitimization for all data management specified above is as follows:
- F.1: To execute the contractual liabilities accepted both by the user and EPI INDUSTRIES.
- F.2: User’s authorization for their query to be answered.
- F.3: User’s authorization for the reception of these communications.
Personal data from the user will not be transferred to any third parties, unless the company is required to fulfil any legal or normative obligations or is acting according to point F3 of Purpose.
Users can exercise before EPI INDUSTRIES their rights of access; modification; elimination; use limitation; portability of information; opposition and to not be targeted by individual automatic decisions, including elaboration of profiles.
Also, in those purposes which legitimization is based on user authorization, users have the right to revoke said authorization at any time without any legal appliance to the data managed before authorization was revoked.
To exercise these rights, users can send their request to Carrer dels Xops, Pol. Ind. els Batzacs, 5, CP- 08185 – Lliçà de Vall, Barcelona, or to the following email address: email@example.com.
In any case, users have the right to file a complaint, addressing it to the pertinent control authority, as they see fit.
This website uses own and third party cookies to improve the user experience through the user browsing analyse. If you still browsing this website we assume you accept its use.
At this policy purpose, “browsing this website” means click in any button, check box, link, content download or page scroll.
7. What is a “cookie”?
A cookie is a file downloaded in the user device when accessing some websites, as this one. Cookies let those websites to, among other purposes, keep and recover information about browsing patterns from the user, the device and, depending on the information they contain and the way you use your computer, can be used to recognize the User.
8. What cookies types is this website using?
Analyse Cookies: Are those that, managed by EPI INDUSTRIES or third parties, let us to determine the users number, so we can measure and analyse the website usage. This lets us to optimize the website providing more relevant contents, products and services.
Specifically, this website is using Google Analytics, the analyse tool offered by the third party Google Inc., located in the USA. Google Analytics uses its own cookies to track the website users interactions, storing non-personal information. The web browsers are not sharing origin cookies through different domains.
9. How can I block or delete these website cookies?
The user can allow, block or delete the cookies installed in its device through the browser configuration options.
If the user is not willing to be tracked by Google Analytics, a plug-in for browser inhibition can be installed in the device. Click here.
If the user blocks the cookies described in this policy, this won’t affect the website use for the user.