To be recognised as a trustful partner in the Industry delivering the products and services from our specializations.
EPI INDUSTRIES Family of Companies is an industrial service provider specialized in a wide range of high-quality mechanical engineering components and associated technical and logistics services that bring value-added solutions to our customers looking for their satisfaction and trust.
«Help the industry build a sustainable future»
This is a fundamental value in guaranteeing the achievement of our long-term vision: winning the trust of our customers. This implies striving to fulfil our daily commitments as an essential premise in attending to the needs of others.
We believe in the social responsibility that all organisations must exercise to help create a fairer and more balanced world. This must be expressed by displaying an ethical attitude to our staff, customers and suppliers and all our stakeholders, and as such, we have set up an internal ethics policy and make every effort to enforce its provisions.
Family of Companies promotes diversity, based on the philosophy that each company and person needs its own identity and the ability to understand and interpret the reality of our environment. EPI INDUSTRIES Family of Companies aims to reinforce diversity as a symbol of wealth in order to build a better world.
We believe it is essential to generate work environments and design professional projects that will permit the creation of teams that can rise to the challenge of working in harmony. It is possible to go further and overcome the most interesting challenges by uniting efforts.
We have the strong conviction that no project can progress without a relationship that is based on more than simple rationality. Many factors in human dynamics are nurtured and developed based on a culture of the feeling of belonging and the feeling of responsibility and loyalty to shared ideas.
In a fragile and vulnerable environment, we consider our responsibility to align our business projects with social, environmental and economic sustainability. Our goal is to share, learn and spread our sustainable experiences with all employees and stakeholders around us with the challenge to achieve a better world.
This is the constant focus of our organization. We organize our resources with the purpose of satisfying the needs of our customers.
Our Family of Companies mentality allow us to design and understand our strategies and value propositions as commitments that must be maintained in the mid and long-term with our portfolio of customers, suppliers and partners in general.
Evolution needs a clear commitment to innovation in new products and services developed within the company or learned from outside it, to allow our clients to have the latest products available on the market.
Only through a clear vocation to train and create learning opportunities for our personnel will we be able to guarantee our customers a better service each day.
Our entire customer management and service model is based on a solid vocation for excellence in each of our processes, with the ultimate aim of guaranteeing our reliability and trust.
Our companies must generate profitable business models to guarantee maximum stability and security in the services we offer our clients.
EPI INDUSTRIES Family of Companies has a group of Functional Areas that carry out their activities with a view to supporting all the Group’s companies and projects.
These activities are carried out by EPISER and they share the common goal of guaranteeing the quality, efficiency and customisation of its services with the objective of fulfilling business units and companies needs.
These Functional Areas currently include Administration (Accounting, Finance and Human Resources), Technology (Software, Hardware and Communications), Supply Chain (Logistics, Quality Control), Quality Assurance and Corporate Image.
The result of all these Functional Areas is the design and implementation of an advanced, dynamic, transparent corporate management model that helps the entire organisation to rise to the challenge of continuous improvement and constant professionalism.
We should mention the use of tools such as the EFQM (European Foundation for Quality Management) Model, the BSC (Balanced Score Card), the Quality and Procedures Manuals based on the ISO 9001 standard, the Canvas Model, the Data Warehouse and the complete proprietary design of ERP to permit our staff to achieve the professional “state of the art” in the company’s sector of activity.
We have a strong position in the Iberian market and subsidiaries in 5 countries. We serve our products to industrial customers from more than 35 countries, covering all types of industries.
This EPIfoc Code of Ethics establishes the basis for the Code of Conduct within our EPI INDUSTRIES family of companies, hereinafter EPIfoc, and is developed in line with the Corporate Purpose, values and management principles of our Group and all the companies that form part of it.
It summarises the key aspects of the behaviour and responsibilities of the Organisation and its entire team of employees towards its various stakeholders: its own employees, customers, suppliers, creditors, competitors, shareholders, the administration, the environment and society,
as well as the behaviour expected towards EPIfoc from all its employees. It is not intended to be an exhaustive list, but it is hoped that, through its dissemination and development as a model for action, a style of behaviour of its own will be established. This Code of Ethics will be subject to adaptations and improvements when the conditions of the environment so require.
Antoni and Mireia Cammany.
The development of the activity of all the companies in the EPIfoc Group is closely related to the activity carried out by our stakeholders. The commitments and responsibilities towards each of these groups are:
The Management of the EPI INDUSTRIES family of companies, S.L. remains fully involved and aligned with social responsibility, promoting, facilitating and leading actions that allow us to make our world a better world.
EPIfoc firmly believes in the importance of ensuring sustainability. For this reason we are aligned with the United Nations 2030 Agenda, promoting actions in the economic, social and environmental environments that allow us to achieve the Sustainable Development Goals where EPIfoc can have an impact.
As stated in the introduction, this EPIfoc Code of Ethics establishes the basis for the Code of Conduct within our EPI INDUSTRIES family of companies and is developed in line with the Corporate Purpose, values and management principles of our Group and all the companies that form part of it.
This Code of Ethics applies to all EPIfoc employees, whether they are working on the organisation’s premises or outside.
The EPIfoc Code of Ethics is public and can be found in the EPIfoc internal database and on the websites of all the companies in the Group.
It is the responsibility of EPIfoc’s Management to make this Code of Ethics known to all employees at the time of its publication and all future members who join EPIfoc will be made aware of it together with all the welcome documentation.
It is the responsibility of all EPIfoc employees to respect this Code and to report actions that are not in line with it.
In the event of non-compliance with the Code, EPIfoc’s management undertakes to carry out an investigation, which will always consist of a thorough and objective analysis of the causes and circumstances of the non-compliance and the proposal of the appropriate corrective measures.
Any sanctions that may result will be established in accordance with the labour regulations in force.
We want this Code to be respected by our employees and shared with our stakeholders.
As a group of companies specialised in the supply of industrial solutions, we are interested in the final product that our client sells on their market, and therefore we design our offer to our clients according to the function that our products, components and services contribute to them.
This is expressed in our VISION “To be recognised as a trustful partner in the Industry delivering the products and services from our specialisations.”, y MISSION “EPI INDUSTRIES Family of Companies is an industrial service provider specialised in a wide range of high-quality mechanical engineering components and associated technical and logistics services that bring value-added solutions to our customers looking for their satisfaction and trust”.
” We maintain a close commitment to sustainability, as an integrating element of our activity, and this is expressed in our PURPOSE:
«Helping Industry to build a sustainable future»
The management of the EPI INDUSTRIES family of companies is fully committed to social responsibility, promoting, facilitating and leading actions that allow us to make our world a better world.
EPIfoc firmly believes in the importance of ensuring sustainability, which is why we are aligned with the United Nations 2030 Agenda, promoting actions in the economic, social and environmental environments that allow us to achieve the Sustainable Development Goals, where EPIfoc can have an impact.
The EPI INDUSTRIES family of companies considers sustainable procurement policy to be an indispensable part of the company’s overall sustainability policy. Our sustainable purchasing policy is aligned with our corporate values of RESPONSIBILITY, ETHICS, DIVERSITY, TEAMWORK, PASSION AND SUSTAINABILITY.
A sustainable purchasing policy allows us to ensure the stable quality of our products over time. Our supply chain is based on a LONG-TERM relationship with our SUPPLIERS(*), with whom we maintain constant exchanges aimed at developing INNOVATIVE, PROFITABLE products and projects and with EXCELLENCE as a management model, to generate confidence and guarantee our reliability, totally CUSTOMER ORIENTED, the end user of our products and services.
We consider our suppliers to be indispensable partners and collaborators, part of the essential alliance to achieve the objective (SDG 17) of our corporate purpose: “Helping industry to build a sustainable future”, which is why our Sustainable Procurement Policy establishes both our commitment to our suppliers and the Code of Conduct we consider essential to form part of our supply chain.
EPIfoc considers that compliance with its Code of Conduct by the Supplier, while ensuring that its own suppliers comply with the good ethical, social and environmental practices set out therein, is a determining requirement for establishing a lasting relationship and that its acceptance constitutes a solid principle of collaboration, because it is a commitment to the company and to the responsibility it has towards its social and environmental surroundings, while ensuring the quality of the products throughout the entire supply chain.
The EPIfoc Group reserves the right to set up controls to verify compliance with its Code of Conduct. Non-adherence to or non-compliance with these principles may lead to the questioning or even termination of the business partnership.
(*) When we refer to Suppliers, we mean Suppliers, Creditors and Subcontractors.
Epifoc understands that relations with our suppliers must be based on total transparency and fairness. Our objective is to establish alliances for mutual benefit, based on trust, exchange of communication and long-term relationships (SDG 17).
In this context, EPIfoc is committed to:
• Compliance with the legal and tax regulations of the countries in which EPIfoc’s Group companies are present.
• Compliance with commercial regulations: contracts, payments, etc.
• Transparency in supplier selection and evaluation criteria, as set out in the Supplier Evaluation of the Procedures Manual, chapter 2.03 (ISO 9001/2015).
• Comply with the law on personal data protection and maintain due confidentiality on the documents shared in the development of the business relationship.
• Respect for intellectual property.
• Compliance with current labour regulations, in accordance with the requirements of each country in which the companies of the group are present.
• Adopting best practices to prevent bribery and corruption.
• Seek synergies that allow energy savings and reduction of CO2 emissions.
• Collaborate in projects for the development of sustainable products.
• Encourage responsible production and consumption criteria to reduce waste and promote recycling (packaging, transport, etc.) and proper waste management.
The commitments we request from our suppliers are aimed at developing our alignment with the Sustainable Development Goals of the UN 2030 Agenda.
We consider our Suppliers and business partners to be a key part of ensuring the sustainability of our entire supply chain. The products and services we offer to the market must meet our quality standards and the requirements of our Sustainable Procurement Policy, both economically, socially and environmentally, always taking into account the legal regulations of the countries in which our Suppliers carry out their industrial activity.
HUMAN RIGHTS AND LABOUR STANDARDS
• Decent work and economic growth (SDG 8): outright rejection of modern slavery and child labour.
• Allow freedom of association.
• Establish working hours that allow for rest and work-life balance.
• Offer adequate remuneration.
• Gender equality (SDG 5), Reduction of inequalities (SDG 10). Support the abolition of discriminatory practices.
• Health and well-being (SDG 3): ccreate a safe working environment that promotes the physical and mental health of its staff. To have an occupational risk prevention policy, procedures for its
deployment and a training plan for its employees.
• Responsible production and consumption (SDG 12): Encourage the development of environmentally friendly technologies and resources, ensuring proper management of energy and water resources, minimising waste and promoting recycling.
• Climate action (OD S13): Implement actions to reduce the impact of the carbon footprint (CO²), both in its own processes and in those of its collaborators or subcontractors.
• Respect regulations/restrictions/prohibitions on the use of hazardous products or substances, or substances that are considered unacceptable for the EPIfoc group.
• Respect for industrial property.
• Compliance with personal data protection regulations and non-disclosure of confidential documents.
• Respect for free competition, avoidance of monopolistic behaviour.
• Provide, at the request of the EPIfoc group, certification that the products supplied do not contain Conflict Minerals, using the template provided by the RMI or similar, ensuring by the means they consider appropriate, that their supply chain also complies with this requirement.
To ensure the correct implementation and development of our Sustainable Purchasing Policy, we will implement the following actions:
• Training of the management team and employees involved in the procurement process on Sustainability, and specifically on our Sustainable Purchasing Policy.
• Include information on our Sustainable Purchasing Policy in the documentation provided at “on boarding” for people who join the organisation and who may have relations with suppliers, creditors and contractors.
• Carry out periodic audits and/or evaluations on the application of the Sustainable Purchasing Policy.
• Drafting and collecting corrective actions for the realignment of deficiencies identified by assessments, inspections or internal reviews.
• Creation and maintenance of documents and KPI’s to ensure compliance and evolution of the Sustainable Purchasing Policy.
All this information, together with the monitoring KPI’s will be collected in an Annual Sustainable Procurement Report.